In March I decided it was about time for another trip to London. My Boyfriend and I gathered ideas of where we wanted to visit and then as he is not a planner; we just decided to go with the flow and see how much we could actually fit into the 3 days that we were there.
We seemed to get so much done within the 3 days and the sun was shining like it was Summer which made everything so much nicer. I really do love London especially when the sun is shining on the Thames.
- Checked into our hotel – Hotel Indigo Tower Hill
- Visited Spitalfields Market & Brick Lane (East London)
- Went to the Tower Bridge Exhibition and walked across the glass walkway over Tower Bridge! (It was £9 per Adult)
- Walked along the Thames (saw HMS Belfast & Hay Galleria) and around by Tower Bridge (saw Rope Walk)
- Had dinner at Pizza Express (but I had a lasagne)
- Went up the Sky Garden again to see London at night all light up (free to go up and you don’t have to prebook after 6:30pm)
- Had breakfast at The Breakfast Club in Spitalfields
- Natural History Museum
- Had a meal at the Marco Pierre London Steak Company
- Took a trip to the Tower of London (10 minutes walk from the hotel). We pre-booked on the day and collected our tickets without the queue and got them cheaper. We only spent 3 hours there, but the Yeoman Tour is a must and also visit the Crown Jewels.
- Headed to Euston to get our train and stopped off at Euston Tap (a unique place to drink in London)
We had an amazing few days in London and I can’t wait to visit there again twice in April. Is there anywhere you love to visit in London? Please let me know, I am always on the look out to try new places.