Hi Everyone, Steph here again. This blogpost was sprung upon me when the lovely Gem from Gem’s Sweet World nominated me for the Liebster Award. I love Gem’s blog and I can already see we have a lot in common! I am also a Coca-Cola and Netflix addict! Go and check out her Liebster Award blogpost as well, it is really interesting and funny! While you’re at it, say hi to her over on Twitter for me and tell her hi from me too.
If you’re anything like me, I have never heard of the Liebster Award until being nominated. So here’s the low-down…it originally started in Germany and many Bloggers have received it over time. Basically it works on the same principle as a chain letter or a tag on YouTube. A Bloggers gets nominated, answers the questions and then nominates 10 other Bloggers and sets 10 new questions for the next people to answer. It is as simple as that, and it also creates more awareness for Bloggers, their blogs and maybe make you a few friends along the way.
So lets crack on with The Liebster Awards…
1) What’s your best blogging tip?
My best blogging tip is to stay organised, as difficult as that can be sometimes. I personally try to write certain blogposts weeks or even months in advance and then keep them stored on my website ready to go live. I also make sure my weekly blogpost is ready to go live and is scheduled to publish on a Sunday at 12 noon (UK time).
2) If you could do anything you wanted right now, what would it be?
Hmmm, I would be in London visiting a different West End show every day and writing lots of reviews, eating lovely food, sightseeing and visiting my family who live there. London is a very special place to me and I love visiting numerous times a year. As someone who loves to have a quiet lifestyle and doesn’t like crowds, London is my only exception and I LOVE it there. You will be able to tell once my blog becomes more full with content.
3) Ninjas vs pirates, discuss
What a tough question Gem!
I think I am going to go with Pirates. I love the thought of being out in the world travelling, seeing new places and meeting new people. Those Instagram pictures would be amazing, just imagine it. My only downfall with this is that I am not into criminal activity (stealing treasures etc.) Pirates are associated with, so think I would be made to walk the plank as soon as I started. You know what, I think I’ll stick to watching Pirates of the Caribbean instead.
4) List 5 goals on your life’s to-do list
I thought Number 3 was hard…here goes…
- For here and now, my 1st on my to-do list is to get my blog up and running. I love writing content for Stephs World and love talking to people. I am not sure how many people have or will read this blog, but at the moment I am writing it for me; so I hope some of you guys like it.
- My 2nd thing on my to-do list is to travel more. Everyone says they want to travel the World, but I would like to visit more of Europe; I think that’s a bit more realistic. I want to see different countries and experience different cultures. I have been to Spain and France lots, but I want to see more places.
- My 3rd thing on my to-do list is to get married. I would love to get married in the future. My boyfriend and I have been together for over a year now, and I can see us being together many many years to come.
- My 4th on my to-do list is to get a house. I want to be a house owner in the future, but comes with massive financial impact so I better get saving!
- My final thing on my to-do list is to be settled and have a baby. Not much to say here, just that I would love to be a Mother in the future.
5) What is your hidden talent?
I really don’t think I have a ‘talent‘ as such, so don’t really have a ‘hidden talent’. I guess maybe that I am good at telling what a song is by its first bar of music. If that doesn’t class, I can make my eyes go cross-eyed and move one at a time. Yeah, that got a bit weird.
6) Name one thing you miss about being a kid and one thing you love about being an adult
I loved my childhood. The thing I miss the most is having no worries. I would go to school, see my friends, go to their houses and have no worry about those looming deadlines or worry about money and jobs.
Being an adult I love earning my own money and being able to buy good presents and treat my family, boyfriend and myself. I get to buy loads of makeup and clothes whenever I want and can do as I wish.
7) You have discovered a new species of dinosaurs and are allowed to name it. What would you call it?
Now that would be amazing, but I have no idea what I would call it. I would to think I have discovered a flying dinosaur as there was not enough, you know, back in the day. I would be so rubbish with naming anything so I am going to go with Steph-O-Fly-O-Saurus. Because why not name it after yourself? I did all the hard work after all haha.
8) If you could live in a book, TV show or movie, what would it be?
I love the friend/family feel they have about the Big Bang Theory. I also would love to join them in their living room for a huge takeaway and watch TV. I love getting together with friends and family for catch-ups over a meal.
Then again, I am a MASSIVE IT Crowd fan. I love Moss, Roy, Jen, Douglas and Richmond. They are so funny and I think I would fit in well in an environment full of banter, antics and lots of IT quotes.
9) Are you a clean or messy person?
I try to be clean. I believe a clean working environment leads to a clear mind. While studying for my degree, I would always clean my room or area before getting into work. I can’t stand to have something out of place while trying to concentrate.
10) What is your favourite unusual blogging photo prop?
I love these postcards from Paperchase. They are just adorable and sum up a thought in a picture perfectly. They are only 70p and just gorgeous.
Now it’s over to you…
Thanks once again to Gem for nominating me. I had a great time doing this tag.
My Nominations Are –
Libby from LibbyLoves / Story-Nook / Sarah from Just Buttons / Pam from Pam Scalfi / The Hungry Graduate / Steph from Blossom and Bloom Sparkles / Shannen from There’s Something About Beauty / Hayley from HaySparkle / Anya from Anya Marie Ball / Amyleigh from Northern Blood
The 10 Questions –
- What is your favourite drink to order at a café?
- What is your favourite song and is there a reason why?
- What do you love to do in your spare time?
- If you could be called another name, what would it be?
- What book would you say to be your all time favourite and why?
- What would be your tip for a new blogger?
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- You are going to a desert island, what 3 items would you take with you?
- If you could only see one theatre show (or film) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your best joke?