Welcome back to my Christmas Blogger Q&A series. The series is running from 1st December right up to the big day. Today we welcome Andreia from LifeMakeupStyle.
My name is Andreia. I am a 25 year old single mum to a little girl called Valentina. I initially started my blog as a beauty and fashion blog but when I found out I was pregnant my interests changed slightly so I began to include lifestyle and motherhood posts too. I still write about beauty and fashion but from a mamas perspective 😊
1) Where do you spend Christmas Day and what do you usually do?
Before having my baby I would spend Christmas Day with my parents and we would usually just chill out and watch Christmas movies, eat a lot of food and play with my little sisters. Now that I have a baby I plan on spending it with her and her daddy (we aren’t together but we are still a family regardless of that) at my home and most likely visiting lots of different family and friends.
2) Do you have any traditions which your family have or you have started?
Again now that I have a baby and am in my own home I have a few traditions I would like to start with her. I plan on doing “Elf on the Shelf” and also instead of chocolate advent calendars I plan on doing a different activity with her to countdown until Christmas.
3) Which Christmas character would you like to be and why?
I would definitely have to pick Buddy the Elf for 2 reasons. 1st because that’s my favourite movie and 2nd because I think it would be amazing to live such a carefree life as he does. Just oblivious to a lot of the ugliness that is going on in the world around us.
4) If you were able to invite 3 famous figures (past or present) to Christmas dinner, who would you invite and why?
Gordon Ramsay- because then I wouldn’t have to cook 😂
Michelle Obama- I would just love to have such an amazing, kind and strong woman around my daughter.
Candace Cameron-Buree- because she’s done so many Christmas movies I feel like she would really know how to have the perfect Christmas
5) If you could spend Christmas anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
A log cabin in Santa’s Lapland
6) Tell us your best Christmas cracker joke…
Q-Why are Christmas trees very bad at knitting?
A-because they are always dropping their needles
7 ) In the past I have asked about your favourite song & movie, this year I’m asking, what is your favourite Christmas TV Special?
I love Hallmarks countdown to Christmas.
8) Do you own any Christmas Jumpers, and do you have any favourites?
I don’t own any unfortunately but I will definitely be getting some matching ones for me and my daughter this year.
9) Do you usually hit the shops or do your shopping online?
A little of both.. I like to plan ahead so I will make a list of what I want to get and then I will look around the shops and online to see where I can find that gift cheaper.
10) Where is your favourite place to visit on the run up to Christmas?
Winter Wonderland in London