Welcome back to my Christmas Blogger Q&A series. The series is running from 1st December right up to the big day. Today we welcome Holly from Golly Miss Holly.
Golly Miss Holly
I’m Holly, I’m a 34 year old blogger from Brighton. I started blogging about 3 years ago and write about make-up, lifestyle, restaurant reviews and anything else in between! One of my most popular posts to date is my first smear test experience. I think it’s so important to get people talking about this kind of thing so that people don’t go in absolutely terrified (or don’t go at all!!)
1) Where do you spend Christmas Day and what do you usually do?
I spend Christmas Day at home with my boyfriend J and our cat, Bear! We usually have a really chilled out day eating food and watching TV.
2) Do you have any traditions which your family have or you have started?
I sit and watch all my favourite Christmas films in the run up to Christmas!
I also make Christmas pudding cookies that my mum gave me a recipe for!!
3) Which Christmas character would you like to be and why?
I’d like to be Arthur from Arthur Christmas, he looks like he had so much fun!!
4) If you were able to invite 3 famous figures (past or present) to Christmas dinner, who would you invite and why?
Heath Ledger because I think his stories would be fascinating, Gary Oldman because I think he’d be a lot of fun and Hugh Grant (but only if he was the Prime Minister from Love, Actually!)
5) If you could spend Christmas anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I’m quite happy chilling at home to be honest, I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else!
6) Tell us your best Christmas cracker joke…
What do reindeer hang on their Christmas trees? Horn-aments!
7 ) In the past I have asked about your favourite song & movie, this year I’m asking, what is your favourite Christmas TV Special?
I don’t generally tend to watch TV shows that do a Christmas special, so favourite Christmas film is probably The Holiday!!
8) Do you own any Christmas Jumpers, and do you have any favourites?
I only have one Christmas jumper. It came from next a few years ago and has an ice skating robin on it! His hat has reds sequins 🙂
9) Do you usually hit the shops or do your shopping online?
I do a mix of both; it depends on what I’m getting for people! I prefer online shopping if I can though!