Welcome back to my Christmas Blogger Q&A series. The series is running from 1st December right up to the big day. Today we welcome Jemma from Dorkface blog.
My blog was started back in 2014 as a way to encourage me to be more creative on a daily basis, and it has now grown into a full time business along with my shop! I write about my life, creativity, Art, beauty, family and much more.
1) Where do you spend Christmas Day and what do you usually do?
Usually me fiance and I visit one of our families, but this year will be spent just me, him, and our little baby! I’m due to give birth late November so it’ll be our first as a little family. We will make a big roast dinner, share presents, skype with far away family and friends, and enjoy Christmas movies on the sofa.
2) Do you have any traditions which your family have or you have started?
We’ve started a tradition where we buy one new Disney related ornament for the Christmas tree each year! Also, we share one gift on Christmas eve – I’ve done this since I was a little girl, and now my fiance and I will continue this tradition.
3) Which Christmas character would you like to be and why?
Hmmm… a few years ago I would have been the Grinch! But I’ve come to love Christmas now, so maybe Mrs Claus! haha
4) If you were able to invite 3 famous figures (past or present) to Christmas dinner, who would you invite and why?
Oooh! Eminem (because he’s been a hero of mine since I was a young teen), Matthew Gray Gubler and Jason Segal.
5) If you could spend Christmas anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Anywhere with loved ones would suit me fine, its all that matters.
6) Tell us your best Christmas cracker joke…
What do you get if you cross Santa with a duck? – A Christmas quacker!
7 ) In the past I have asked about your favourite song & movie, this year I’m asking, what is your favourite Christmas TV Special?
I actually don’t ever watch TV! I stick to Netflix mostly so I wouldn’t know about TV specials sorry! My favourite movies include Scrooged and Home Alone!
8) Do you own any Christmas Jumpers, and do you have any favourites?
Im afraid I dont sorry! I hope to find a Christmas onesie this year though!
9) Do you usually hit the shops or do your shopping online?
Bit of both really! Mostly online though this year, since we live so far from family – its easier to order direct to them!
10) Where is your favourite place to visit on the run up to Christmas?
The Winter Wonderland in London!! We went for the first time last year and it was so festive and wonderful! I loved it and would definitely enjoy going back. When I lived up North I LOVED going to the Manchester Christmas markets too!
Follow Jemma Here:
Blog // Twitter // Instagram // Etsy